Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Arrived

So, I´m here.  Wow... saying it´s back to basics is an understatement!  Quite poverty.  But that´s okay... It just confirms that I will probably get more out of this than they will get from me.

Not sure how I will post pictures, but when I figure it out, I will.  They do not have a way for me to use my own laptop... only theirs in the internet cafe.  But I will keep you informed this way as best I can.

I´m starting with the little ones... appropriate until my Spanish improves a bit.  Although I must say, considering that until 2 months ago I spoke no Spanish at all, I´m actually doing pretty well.  Yeah for Rosetta Stone!  It really does work!

My break is over, so I´m back to being crawled over and hugged by the little ones.  Until next time... Ciao!




No comments:

Post a Comment